Thanks to all that entered contest is over and winner notified.
Revealed at Toy Fair 2020, Kaiju Battle along with Funko Games are giving away the Godzilla: Tokyo Clash Strategy Game. This game is the first Godzilla related game to be released by Funko, coming out on June 21st, 2020. The game features four classic kaiju as well as many other features straight from the Toho Godzilla film universe. Check out the rules below and thank you and good luck Kaiju Fans!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES and INFORMATION
1. The prize will be shipped to the contest winner so entrants must include a valid mailing address. This contest is only open to participants in the United States.
2. In the event the winner chooses not to (or cannot) accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize, and a new winner will be chosen.
3. One entry per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prizes allowed.
Duration of contests:
The Godzilla: Tokyo Clash giveaway runs from June 9 until 11:59 PM on June 19, 2020.
How to enter:
1. Submit your name, email address, and mailing address for the random drawing.
2. Be sure to write “Godzilla: Tokyo Clash” in the subject line of your email entry. Kaiju Battle may be running multiple giveaways, so any entries without “Godzilla: Tokyo Clash” in the subject header will be discarded.
Determination of winner:
1. Only contestants who have submitted the requested information will be entered in the final drawing, and will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries to determine the winner for this contest.
2. Kaiju Battle is not responsible for typographical, electronic or other errors that will affect the offering, outcome, administration of the contest or the announcement of prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. The decision of Funko and Kaiju Battle is final. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Kaiju Battle judge, which are final and binding in all respects.
4. The winner will be notified via email.
Just email the following info
“Godzilla: Tokyo Clash”
to firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not use the contact link on the site) and you’re in the giveaway. Good luck!
A number of Godzilla 65th Anniversary limited items have been announced from the usual fair like t-shirts up to gold and silver diamond rings. The full list announced includes gold and silver Godzilla rings that feature diamonds for their eyes, which will be available from Dreampass.jp for 650.000 yen (for the gold one, approx $5,824 US). There will also be 3D crystals (those "glass blocks with images inside), in three styles and 65th Anniversary logo, Godzilla '54 poster, and Shin Godzilla, from DMM.make. There are also wood puzzle boxes from Gomas that come in three styles, limited to 65 each. There are also Zippo lighters in five styles limited to 65 each from Japanese retailer Don Quijote. The Godzilla Store will have t-shirts as well as a Oxygen Destroyer key holder (key chain?, not pictured). There will most likely be even more coming in the near future. All items should be up for pre-order soon with a number of different release dates (April 29th/May 10th for the rings, June 1 for the crystals, April 27th for the puzzle boxes, July for other items). We will update with more info as we get it.
Nanoblock is releasing a new block set of Shin Godzilla 4th Form, blocks similar to Legos. The set features 630 pieces, multi colored blocks to make a detail Shin Godzilla. The set can be purchase from Amazon Japan for 5,184 yen (plus shipping, approx $45.50 US), and is scheduled for release Dec 8, 2018.
Sega Prize is releasing the Shin Godzilla Mega Jumbo Godzilla 2nd & 3rd Form Plush dolls for prize machines. While the 2nd form was released previously the 3rd form is a new item. These plush are 55cm in size (approx 22 inches) and will be available in prize machines in July 2017.
The forthcoming release of Shin Godzilla is bringing tons of new merchandise with it besides the items we have posted already (here and on Facebook) related to Shin Godzilla, the previous films, and for the Godzilla X Evangelion promo. Now we have keychains, sticker sets, puzzle, magnets, and Touhou Kaijuu Netsuke (small wood like figures). The keychains come in 5 styles and retail for 600 yen, there are 3 sticker sets retailing for 1,000 yen, the puzzle is 1000 pieces 51 x 73.5cm in size and retail for 3,456 yen. The magnets come in 4 styles, are metal, and are 800 yen. The Touhou Kaijuu Netsuke are odd looking figures that look like wood cravings of Shin Godzilla, Hedorah, and Ghidorah and retail for 10,800 yen. All these items are scheduled for release in July 2016. The puzzle image is above all others below, they are available from AmiAmi and other retailers.
Ensky a company that makes a number of collectibles is releasing two Godzilla Vs Evangelion jigsaw puzzles. Both are artwork that has been shown promoting Shin Godzilla with one being the same as the poster that is being given away with ticket presales. That one (above) is a 950 piece puzzle that measures 34cm x 102cm (approx 13 inches x 40 inches). The other (below) is 1000 pieces measuring 51cm x 73.5cm (approx 20 inches x 29 inches). Both will retail for approx $32.50 US and will be released in June from AmiAmi and other retailers.