Thanks to all that entered contest is over and winner notified.
Revealed at Toy Fair 2020, Kaiju Battle along with Funko Games are giving away the Godzilla: Tokyo Clash Strategy Game. This game is the first Godzilla related game to be released by Funko, coming out on June 21st, 2020. The game features four classic kaiju as well as many other features straight from the Toho Godzilla film universe. Check out the rules below and thank you and good luck Kaiju Fans!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES and INFORMATION
1. The prize will be shipped to the contest winner so entrants must include a valid mailing address. This contest is only open to participants in the United States.
2. In the event the winner chooses not to (or cannot) accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize, and a new winner will be chosen.
3. One entry per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prizes allowed.
Duration of contests:
The Godzilla: Tokyo Clash giveaway runs from June 9 until 11:59 PM on June 19, 2020.
How to enter:
1. Submit your name, email address, and mailing address for the random drawing.
2. Be sure to write “Godzilla: Tokyo Clash” in the subject line of your email entry. Kaiju Battle may be running multiple giveaways, so any entries without “Godzilla: Tokyo Clash” in the subject header will be discarded.
Determination of winner:
1. Only contestants who have submitted the requested information will be entered in the final drawing, and will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries to determine the winner for this contest.
2. Kaiju Battle is not responsible for typographical, electronic or other errors that will affect the offering, outcome, administration of the contest or the announcement of prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. The decision of Funko and Kaiju Battle is final. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Kaiju Battle judge, which are final and binding in all respects.
4. The winner will be notified via email.
Just email the following info
“Godzilla: Tokyo Clash”
to email@example.com (please do not use the contact link on the site) and you’re in the giveaway. Good luck!