Courtesy of Insight Editions
In celebration of the return of Kaiju Battle, Godzilla's 60th Anniversary, and the new film, Kaiju Battle along with Insight Editions are giving away a copy of Godzilla: The Art Of Destruction. Good luck Kaiju Fans!
Published to coincide with the release of Warner Bros. and Legendary's Godzilla, directed by Gareth Edwards, this visually stunning book will delve into the making of the movie and showcase its incredible production art. Presenting an extraordinary new vision for the beloved character through a dynamic selection of concept illustrations, sketches, storyboards, and other preproduction materials, Godzilla: The Art of Destruction will be the definitive book on one of the most anticipated films of 2014. Also featuring interviews with the director and key crew and cast members, the book will tell the complete story of the making of Godzilla from concept to final frames. Comprehensive and enthralling, Godzilla: The Art of Destruction is a book that no fan will want to be without.
“Art of Destruction provides a glimpse at how the filmmakers envisioned the chaos and devastation they wanted their film to encompass. From what we’ve seen from the finished product, they did a hell of a job translating the ideas from page to screen. Even the cover of this book is freaking epic.”
—Giant Freakin Robot
About the Author
Mark Cotta Vaz is the author of 33 books, including the Twilight Saga companion books, all number-one New York Times best sellers; the award-winning The Invisible Art: The Legends of Movie Matte Paintings (coauthored with Oscar-winning filmmaker and Academy Governor Craig Barron); and the critically acclaimed biography Living Dangerously: The Adventures of Merian C. Cooper, Creator of King Kong. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES and INFORMATION
1. The prize will be shipped to the contest winner so entrants must include a valid mailing address. This contest is only open to participants in the United States and Canada.
2. In the event the winner chooses not to (or cannot) accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize, and a new winner will be chosen.
3. One entry per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prizes allowed.
Duration of contests:
The Godzilla: The Art Of Destruction giveaway runs from May 24 until 11:59 PM on June 6, 2014.
How to enter:
1. Submit your name, email address, and mailing address for the random drawing.
2. Be sure to write “Godzilla: The Art Of Destruction 2” in the subject line of your email entry. Kaiju Battle will be running multiple giveaways, so any entries without “Godzilla: The Art Of Destruction 2” in the subject header will be discarded.
Determination of winner:
1. Only contestants who have submitted the requested information will be entered in the final drawing, and will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries to determine the winner for this contest.
2. Kaiju Battle is not responsible for typographical, electronic or other errors that will affect the offering, outcome, administration of the contest or the announcement of prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. The decision of Insight Editions and Kaiju Battle is final. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Kaiju Battle judge, which are final and binding in all respects.
4. The winner will be notified via email.
Just email the following info
“Godzilla: The Art Of Destruction 2”
to email@example.com (please do not use the contact link on the sidebar) and you’re in the giveaway. Good luck!
About Insight Editions
Insight Editions is a publisher focused on creating superlative illustrated books on photography, music, and popular culture. Lavishly produced and visually stimulating, every volume from Insight is dedicated to the skillful interplay of word and image. The books produced are unique works that combine the highest quality print production values with the time-honored traditions of publishing and rich subject matter. Elegant and informative, books from Insight showcase the best of art and photography in exquisite presentations of the bookmaker's craft.
If you enjoy Insight titles or want to learn more about upcoming projects please join us on Facebook, where we regularly post updates on new content, events, special promotions, limited edition projects, and even the bookmaking process.
© 2011-2023 Kaiju Battle. All Rights Reserved.
Visit Our Social Media Sites
Proudly powered by Weebly