Check out the giveaway details below.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND INFORMATION
1. The prize (one poster) will be shipped to the contest winner so entrants must include a valid mailing address. This contest is only open to participants in the United States and Canada.
2. In the event the winner chooses not to (or cannot) accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize, and a new winner will be chosen.
3. One entry per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prizes allowed.
Duration of contests:
The Kong: Skull Island NYCC Poster Giveaway runs from Oct 15 until 11:59 PM on Oct 22, 2016.
How to enter:
1. Submit your name, email address, and mailing address for the random drawing.
2. Be sure to write “Kong: Skull Island NYCC Poster” in the subject line of your email entry. Kaiju Battle maybe running multiple giveaways, so any entries without “Kong: Skull Island NYCC Poster” in the subject header will be discarded.
Determination of winner:
1. Only contestants who have submitted the requested information will be entered in the final drawing, and will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries to determine the winner for this contest.
2. Kaiju Battle is not responsible for typographical, electronic or other errors that will affect the offering, outcome, administration of the contest or the announcement of prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. The decision of Kaiju Battle is final. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Kaiju Battle judge, which are final and binding in all respects.
4. The winner will be notified via email.
Just email the following info
“Kong: Skull Island NYCC Poster”
to email@example.com (please do not use the contact link on the site) and you’re in the giveaway. Good luck!
About Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. is an American entertainment company owned by Time Warner, headquartered in Burbank, California. Warner Bros. has subsidiaries including DC Entertainment, DC Films, Warner Bros. Interactive, Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Home Video, New Line Cinema, Castle Rock Entertainment and Turner Entertainment, as well as half of The CW Television Network with CBS Corporation. Warner Bros. is a member of the Motion Picture Association of America.
About Legendary Entertainment
Legendary Entertainment is an American media company based in Burbank, California. The company was founded by Thomas Tull in 2000 and in 2005, concluded an agreement to co-produce and co-finance films with Warner Bros., and began a similar arrangement with Universal Studios in 2014.
Since 2016, Legendary has been a subsidiary of the Chinese conglomerate Wanda Group.
About New York Comic Con
The New York Comic Con (NYCC) is an annual New York City fan convention by ReedPOP dedicated to comics, graphic novels, anime, manga, video games, toys, movies, and television. It was first held in 2006