CCP is releasing the Artistic Monster Collection (AMC) Hedorah Japan Culture 04 (Metal Burn) Version, this series of figures has a "Metal Burn" coloring (note we are not sure what or where 03 versions are). There are three versions landing, adult, and chimney (it is unclear if there will be a crawling (quadruped) version), each has a multi process paint app to create the look. They are 21cm, 26cm, and 19.5cm respectively in height, limited to 150,100, and 200 each respectively, and retail for 11,000 yen, 14,000 yen, and 12,000 yen respectively (there is an early order price that is 2,000 yen less), all can be pre-ordered now from CCP with release scheduled for November/December 2020.
All volumes are published by Dai Nippon Printing, read from left to right, each volume is 36 pages long and printed on A4 size paper. They are distributed by the Godzilla Store and cover the conceptualization and production aspects of kaiju from Toho's library of films, with each volume focusing on a different character.
These volumes cover Odako (Giant Octopus) from King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962), Frankenstein vs. Baragon (1965), and War of the Gargantuas (1966) (Vol.51), and Gezora, Ganimes, and Kamoebas from Space Amoeba (1970, Vol.52).
Publisher: Dai Nippon
Planning and organization: Osamu Kishikawa
Designed by Makena Graphics
Language: Japanese & English
Release date June 2020
Price: 1,121 yen
Available from The Godzilla Store.
Thanks to all that entered contest is over and winner notified.
Revealed at Toy Fair 2020, Kaiju Battle along with Funko Games are giving away the Godzilla: Tokyo Clash Strategy Game. This game is the first Godzilla related game to be released by Funko, coming out on June 21st, 2020. The game features four classic kaiju as well as many other features straight from the Toho Godzilla film universe. Check out the rules below and thank you and good luck Kaiju Fans!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES and INFORMATION
1. The prize will be shipped to the contest winner so entrants must include a valid mailing address. This contest is only open to participants in the United States.
2. In the event the winner chooses not to (or cannot) accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize, and a new winner will be chosen.
3. One entry per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prizes allowed.
Duration of contests:
The Godzilla: Tokyo Clash giveaway runs from June 9 until 11:59 PM on June 19, 2020.
How to enter:
1. Submit your name, email address, and mailing address for the random drawing.
2. Be sure to write “Godzilla: Tokyo Clash” in the subject line of your email entry. Kaiju Battle may be running multiple giveaways, so any entries without “Godzilla: Tokyo Clash” in the subject header will be discarded.
Determination of winner:
1. Only contestants who have submitted the requested information will be entered in the final drawing, and will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries to determine the winner for this contest.
2. Kaiju Battle is not responsible for typographical, electronic or other errors that will affect the offering, outcome, administration of the contest or the announcement of prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. The decision of Funko and Kaiju Battle is final. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Kaiju Battle judge, which are final and binding in all respects.
4. The winner will be notified via email.
Just email the following info
“Godzilla: Tokyo Clash”
to firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not use the contact link on the site) and you’re in the giveaway. Good luck!
Diamond Select Toys SDCC Exclusive Burning Godzilla PVC Statue
Godzilla gets all fired up in this new Gallery Diorama!
Measuring approximately 10 inches tall, this exclusive PVC sculpture depicts Burning Godzilla as he appears in 1995’s Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, rising out of a sea of lava. It features detailed sculpting and paint applications and comes packaged in a full-color window box. Designed by Joe Allard, sculpted by Jorge Santos Souza. Limited to 3,000 pieces. A Diamond Select Toys release!
Limit two per customer.
Estimated availability: Summer 2020
Order from Diamond or your local comic shop.
Bandai is releasing the High Grade D+ 4 (HG D+) Godzilla Gashapon Figures, the four figures that are being released in series 4 are a complete Godzilla Vs. Space Godzilla line up, Godzilla 1994, Space Godzilla, Moguera, and Little Godzilla. Both Space Godzilla and Little Godzilla appear to have crystals molded in clear vinyl, all figures come with a base, capsule, and they stand approx 3.5 inches tall. The set of 4 should retail for approx $20 US (500 yen each), and should be available Sept 2020.