King Kong was created by Merian C. Cooper, and Kong of Skull Island is grounded in artist/author Joe DeVito’s groundbreaking literary property Skull Island. BOOM! is partnering with DeVito Artworks LLC to present this story, exclusively authorized and endorsed by the Cooper family as their official King Kong/Skull Island prequel and sequel origin story.
Two fractured and combative civilizations are forced to band together as they venture onto Skull Island—their new home."
A number of months ago BOOM! Studios released the Kong Of Skull Island comic, originally scheduled to be a limited 6-issue series it did so well it was changed to an ongoing series.
To celebrate BOOM! released a Baltimore Comic Con exclusive cover edition of Kong Of Skull Island #1 by Dominike “Domo” Stanton (below) and then at New York Comic Con they released an exclusive cover edition of Kong of Skull Island #1 by Adam Hughes (above).
Now we here at Kaiju Battle are offering fans a chance to win both covers. There will be two winners that will get both the Baltimore and New York Comic Con covers (bagged and boarded of course).
It's easy to enter just follow the rules below for your chance to win.
1. The prizes, 2 prizes (one of each comic) will be shipped to the contest winner so entrants must include a valid mailing address. This contest is only open to participants in the United States and Canada.
2. In the event the winner chooses not to (or cannot) accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize, and a new winner will be chosen.
3. One entry per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prizes allowed.
Duration of contests:
The Kong Of Skull Island Comic Giveaway runs from Oct 22 until 11:59 PM on Oct 30, 2016.
How to enter:
1. Submit your name, email address, and mailing address for the random drawing.
2. Be sure to write “Kong Of Skull Island Comic Giveaway” in the subject line of your email entry. Kaiju Battle maybe running multiple giveaways, so any entries without “Kong Of Skull Island Comic Giveaway” in the subject header will be discarded.
Determination of winner:
1. Only contestants who have submitted the requested information will be entered in the final drawing, and will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries to determine the winner for this contest.
2. Kaiju Battle is not responsible for typographical, electronic or other errors that will affect the offering, outcome, administration of the contest or the announcement of prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. The decision of Kaiju Battle is final. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Kaiju Battle judge, which are final and binding in all respects.
4. The winner will be notified via email.
Just email the following info
“Kong Of Skull Island Comic Giveaway”
to firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not use the contact link on the site) and you’re in the giveaway. Good luck!
About BOOM! Studios
Founded by Ross Richie in 2005, Diamond Gem Award-winning “Best Publisher” BOOM! Studios (boom-studios.com) generates New York Times best-selling Eisner and Harvey Award-winning comic books and graphic novels. BOOM! Studios is comprised of four distinct imprints: The “Studios” imprint is home to THE WOODS, Grant Morrison’s KLAUS, and BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA. Imprint “BOOM! Box” publishes LUMBERJANES, Steve Jackson Games’ MUNCHKIN, and GIANT DAYS. All-Ages imprint “KaBOOM!” publishes Charles Schulz’ PEANUTS; Jim Davis’ GARFIELD; and Cartoon Network’s ADVENTURE TIME. And the “Archaia” imprint is home to MOUSE GUARD, COW BOY, and numerous Jim Henson Company properties. Since 2013, BOOM! Studios has had a unique first-look feature film relationship with 20th Century Fox and since August 2014 BOOM! has had a similar first-look relationship with Fox’ television studio to develop properties for the small screen.